Transportation Asset Management Webinar Series, Part 1: Highlights from Transit State of Good Repair Track
Watch a video of this presentation: http://youtu.be/VSe8yU8ycKw
Watch a video of the Q&A session: http://youtu.be/CnJT3ynnl3g
NTI, in cooperation with the Transportation Research Board (TRB) offered a two-part webinar series on the highlights from the 9th National Conference on Transportation Asset Management.
This webinar, the first in the series, focused on best practices and potential next steps to improve Asset Management and State of Good Repair.
The following topics were reviewed:
- Balancing system expansion and system renewal
- Innovative and cost effective Transit Asset Management Practices
- Infrastructure renewal funding strategies
- Linking performance and maintenance requirements
- David Rose and Lauren Isaac, Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Rick Laver, CH2MHill
- Bob Peskin, AECOM
- Rob Padgette, High Street Consulting
Please contact the course manager for course information.